Technical and Customer Support Agent English Fluency1 Vacantes
Atención al cliente en Bogotá D.C., Bogotá D.C.
- Salario: $ 2.500.000,00 (Mensual)
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Atención al cliente
- Localidad: Bogotá D.C.
- Activo desde: 01/07/2020 - 04:37:23 am
- Jornada: Tiempo Completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato a término indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad / Carrera Profesional
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
American Company Leader in distribution of Electronic Security products, requires a professional or technician in electricity or electronic security with a specific experience of at least One (1) year in technical support roles and customer service. Experience in technical support preferably through phone and email in English, This experience is an exclusive requirement to apply. Excellent attitude of customer service and resolution of technical problems.
Exclusive Requirements: Non-compliance with any of them will eliminate the candidacy:
- English Fluency.
- At least one (1) year of specific demonstrable experience in Technical Support
- Experience in customer service or call center
- Electronic Engineer or Technician in electricity or electronic security
- Preferably knowledge of Access Control and CCTV.
* Provide the best customer service attitude by creating the best relationship with customers and serving them.
* Manage tickets generated by FPC with the best possible time and close them.
* Provide telephone, mail and chat support to FPC customers.
* Support the users in the implementation operations of Visionis products and / or own brands
* Handling problems by providing appropriate solutions to clients according to company guidelines and policies. Ensure first that the complaints are valid and should do everything possible within the limits of their authority to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
* Know and use the tools given by FPC of products such as manuals, videos and trainings to transmit them to customers.
Salary: $ 2,500,000 plus ARL, EPS and pension fund.